Mixpo, Inc., a Washington corporation (”Mixpo”), is committed to promoting the free-flowing exchange of expression relating to your advertising activities, while maintaining standards consistent with U.S. federal, state, and local laws, International laws (as applicable), advertising codes and guidelines (as applicable), and the online community. You may not process, digitize, post, display, upload, store, share, or otherwise distribute on (or from) the Mixpo website (the “Site”) any of the following:
1. Content or material that we believe (acting reasonably) is illegal or obscene;
2. Content or material that includes nudity or content or material that we believe (acting reasonably) is, directly or by implication, pornographic, vulgar, obscene, or excessively violent in nature;
3. Content or material that we believe (acting reasonably) is grossly offensive to the online community, including but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, and profanity;
4. Content or material that unlawfully uses or exploits children under the age of majority (the “Age of Majority”) in the jurisdiction where they reside or posts or discloses any personally identifying information about children under the Age of Majority;
5. Content or material promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities;
6. Information (personal or otherwise) about another individual for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation, or violation of an individual’s right to privacy;
7. Copyrighted content or material that we believe (acting reasonably) is used without the express permission of the owner (for example, but not by way of limitation, photographs and other images, video and audio material published in books, magazines, CDs, posters, calendars, broadcasts, websites, and other media are generally protected by copyright law); or
8. Content or material that we believe (acting reasonably) infringes or encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringement of privacy and harm to reputation.
Mixpo does not generally examine content and material used on the Site; provided, however, any materials used on the Site may be examined by Mixpo from time to time and Mixpo retains sole discretion to decide, without notice, if certain content or material may be removed or not allowed on the Site. Additionally, Mixpo retains sole discretion to revoke a client’s license to use the Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you are solely responsible and liable for the content and material you use on the Site. While visiting or using the Site, you may be exposed to content or materials considered to be offensive, and you acknowledge and agree that you visit and use the Site at your sole discretion.
Copyright of Site Material
All materials on the Site are protected by copyright laws. You may not, without permission of the owner of the copyright, copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any copyrighted material in any format, electronic or otherwise.
Copyright of Your Material
When you become a Mixpo client and choose to share content or material publicly, your image, audio and video files may be made available for viewing to others using the Site. Mixpo may incorporate your content and material in directories, search results or in any other places on the Site which are available to others on the Site. You may only use content and/or materials to which you own the copyright or to which you have permission from the copyright owner to use on the Site. As a condition of your use of content and material on the Site, you grant Mixpo a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid royalty-free, universal, nonexclusive, transferable, and assignable right and license to copy, display, modify, alter, transmit and distribute any content or material you provide to Mixpo. Furthermore, you consent to having your content and material incorporated in any images, audio or video files on the Site, including, but not limited to, search results or in any other places on the Site.
Concerns or Complaint
This Content Policy was last revised effective as of January 18, 2017.