In-Content Video Reveal is a cross-screen video ad that reveals itself as it comes into view, typically between paragraphs of an article. The ad launches with autoplay video and audio off, and viewers activate the audio and scrub the video position with player controls. Interactive features can be added at any point in the experience, and a CTA card appears upon video completion. After a few seconds, the ad contracts and disappears.
Features & Benefits
- Viewable by Design
- The ad doesn’t launch until it’s in-view on the user’s screen, and it automatically pauses when out of view and restarts when back.
- Audio Available
- Tap on the video to turn audio on.
- High Fidelity Video
- A crisp experience is delivered via a full video file with perfectly-matched audio.
- Interactive Elements
- Add interactive features and clickable calls-to-action at any point in the experience.
- Full-Screen Capabilities
- Upon rotation, the video ad expands to fill the screen.
- Player Control Scrubbing
- Move to any point in the video without waiting for a replay button at the end of the video.
Have questions or want to learn more?Contact Us